Yeah its over- PRESENTATION!
Well, I just not to long wake-up. I was so tired and sleepy last night, I just reach home from class presentation and, “knock- out”!
So, here I’m now just recovering from about four hours of presentation from my classmates, and myself. Wow! However, Hooray to all I taught we did a wonderful job and we seem to be on track to complete this master piece project.
We had to present in reverse alphabetical order, Chuckaree is my surname so I was like fourth to last. Presentations, for me I am always very tense, but somehow for this presentation I went up there in front my classmates and did what I had to do.
My time came around 7.30p.m. and there I was inserting my flash drive, check the microphone and was off going through slide by slide, with fast pace because (7) minutes was against me.
BAMMM! My presentation seem to be interesting, as some seem to be aware and listen to what I had to offer, just on the five minutes mark I was done.
YES! I did it in a positive manner, and I was please.
QUESTIONS ANYONE?
Q:One from Kim Clarke, Are you going into the concert to shoot any footage?
A: Yes, I’m working on that, trying to gain permission from the promoter, so I could capture some footage to use for the Television Ad.
And basically, that was it for me.
THANKS! For your interest classmates, see you now, I’m gone.....
No comments:
Post a Comment