Persistence is to try....
That's right folks, it bin a long week ....YEAH!!!
During this week I went on a couple of shoots, an yesterday was the worst. Due to my contract with this work that I have involved myself in, it has bin a very big tasks trying to complete my project and working on other projects for work....but I would Finish it never giving up..
This week I did my design for my Cd label for both the Radio and Television Ad. However, I am still trying to source some more pictures for the T.V. Ad. Because of some of the footage I have already, I still need some good quality photo's to get this part of the project completed so that's in the process. However I have started working on the Television Ad.
So, by Wednesday I should have something to show my Lecturer for this the third meeting with her.
So for now that's it. Bye for now.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment