Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Doing my Do!

WOW! It's been so long I haven't log-in, DAMM!

Wow its a few days, since i updated this blog. I was up to alot, LOL!.

Saw a few comments too......

YES! Just to let you guys know I have everything under controll, no need to ponder, hehehe.

I have finished my first Radio Commercial and was thinking about posting it up on the blog, but that just won't happen. ohhhhh! Don't worry you would be able to hear it when its the right time.

However, I'm also close to completing my poster. All the main information has already been edited and lay ed out, the colour was hard to choose so that's in place. Now to proof read and finalize everything before printing.

After this long Easter Weekend, I would be starting work on the Television Ad. I did not get any response from the promoter as allot of my calls has gone unanswered.

So I think for the last time I would call today, and if that's the case ...

I would be purchasing my ticket tomorrow and heading in with my digital camera to get ah piece of the action. YEAH!

So basically thats it for now...Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment