
Obama, Obama, Obama...
Just saw on television, some history in the making as the first African American President Barrack Obama landed at the Piarco International Airport. This was a thrilling moment for my family and I, as we sat with our eyes wide open watching the live broadcast on television.
President Obama is here to meet the heads of some thirty-three other countries, of the western hemisphere. This would take place in Port of Spain Trinidad within the next three (3) days as Trinidad and Tobago host the 5ht Summit of the Americas.
However, today feels like a holiday, but that’s not official so it work for me as usual. ARHHHHH!
Today, I have also received some footage for Journey the Concert, from a source at a popular media house. This footage would be use in the Television Commercial, which I would be hopefully starting this week coming.
Also, I meet with my lecturer early this week and she was please with the progress of my Media Project, so far. I showed her the poster and let her listen to the radio commercial. She asked about the footage for the concert, I told her I would try to get some and "Yes I did".
That’s a wrap for now folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment