
Experience, Experience, Experience = More Knowledge
Photoshop class on Wednesday evening was amazing, because I have once again learnt something new. YEAH! Editing and merging three photos together was real nice making it become a beauty for a DVD cover. Yeah that was cool...
However, last evening (Thursday) I was called out to go on a shoot with a cast of popular persons to do a shoot for a Television series. Not sure exactly what’s the name of the show, but however it’s something very interesting especially for the youth of the nation concerning the global economy.
I was the official Audio man / Mixer Guy/ Boom Operator / and Technician. It was a heavy load, but I maintain my roll and it was a great success. The crew was very proud of my work and the way, in which I handle things, so I have to work again on the shoot tonight. YEAH!
First experience doing a shoot.......
And NO! I did not volunteer. I work for that paper. Heheh!
I know it’s been a while since my last update.
Have no fair; I’m on the right track, just a little delay with starting the Television Ad. But I have started cutting out the pieces of footage from the concert that I would want to use in the Ad.
So keeping on checking out this blog for more soon come again. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment